Hi how can I display zoom login or signup page in angular popup

Description
i want to display zoom sighnup or login page in angular app’s modal view, Zoom URL got from .net api.

Error
Zoom say refuesed to conect

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Oauth

Which Endpoint/s?
Authorize

Hey @raje.onkar,

Welcome to the developer forum! How are you displaying the login/signup page? If you’re displaying it in an iframe, this won’t work. We typically don’t recommend using iframes and in this case, an iframe wouldn’t work due to security restrictions on the page to prevent phishing.

Please provide more information on how you’re displaying the page and what your use case is and we’ll help to find the best solution.

Thanks,
Max

Hii

The flow is we need to open zoom in popup (iframe resticted so what could be the solution) On create meeting button we will call zoom Oauth with client id and required params. then our api will return a zoom url that could be login page or authorize page. this all we want in our app’s modal popup and then once clicked on authorize we will open ceate meeting UI(created by us) in that modal popup. once all form filled we will call zoom’s create meeting api and once zoom return meeting object we will display that in our message box eg.

XYZ is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: XXXXX Zoom Meeting
Time: Nov 23, 2020 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Passcode: 3GJ1XF

Thanks,

Onkar

Hey @raje.onkar,

Thank you for the update. When you send the user to the OAuth Authorize endpoint to authorize your app, they will have the opportunity to sign up or log in to Zoom if they need. In this case, I recommend relying on the built-in authorization flow to avoid the need to prompt them to login.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.