Zoom web API Integration Error

Description
I have integrated zoom with html using iframe and use zoom api to authorize and create meeting in node js. I have succefully created the meeting and now i want to join to the meeting from the website itself. And for that i have used iframe and it works fine at starting that is for entering the name to join. But after that when i start the meeting from somewher and joins inside the website it redirects to the same starting. I couldn’t join!

Error
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
us04st3.zoom.us/static/94104/webclient/js/av-sdk/video.simd.wasm:1

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth and Rest API

Which Endpoint/s?
Authorize zoom - https://zoom.us/oauth/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=myclientid&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A5001%2Fredirect
After authorizing for request token - h t t p s://zoom.us/oauth/token
creating zoom meeting - h ttps://api.zoom.us/v2/users/me/meetings
rendering meeting in iframe - http s://zoom.us/wc/join/<%= message.id%>

Dont mind the space in endpoints.

Hi @anandtp00,

We do not fully support iFraming the Zoom Web Client. If you choose to iFrame the web client, it is expected that you will run into issues. In order to avoid this, we recommend utilizing our Web SDK for embedding the Zoom Meeting experience on your site.

Thanks,
Will

Hi,
WebSdk is only available for Frontent frameworks right? Curerntly we are not using any external frontend framework with Nodejs. Just rendering views using ejs. So thats why i get into this issues right now. So is there any other possibilities we could do to embed this?
Thanks and regards

Hi Will,
Can you also help me out to embed zoom client with normal html5 components without using any other external frontend framework. Server side we are using Express Js. It will be so kind if you could help us out. If this is not possible please do tell us the best efficient way to enable this option.
Thanks and Regards

Hi @anandtp00,

Regarding the Web SDK, this is not limited to frontend frameworks. While our Sample App is in Node, it can also be imported into any HTML5 project through CDN.

If you have questions about how best to implement this, you can post here: #web-sdk.

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,
Could you please help me out to select the correct zoom app from marketplace to create meeting and participants to join that meeting. My actual concern is to have a online learning class. So host will create meeting and students can joining to that meeting. Thats the idea. So could you help me to create the best app for this.
Thanks and Regards

Happy to point you in the right direction, @anandtp00! Will these students and teachers all be under the same Zoom account? If so, you can use a JWT app. Alternatively, if these users (students) would be from different Zoom accounts, you would want to use OAuth.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.