Hide meeting ID from the Top Bar

I want to hide the meeting detail screen that appears when user taps on the dropdown button on the top bar besides title. I don’t want the users to see these details (id, password, invite link) etc but don’t want to hide Leave button from the top corner.

1 Like

Hi @adpv, thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify which platform you are asking about this for?

Thanks!

Thanks for your quick response.

I am using iOS platform.
I am hiding the top bar in zoom class after start meeting but I want to to show the leave button on the top and hide all meeting details like meeting ID from the Top bar.

Hey @adpv,

Unfortunately, there is not current a way to hide meeting details by themselves. You would either have to hide the top bar entirely or use a custom meeting UI.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

If I hide top bar from the iPhone app I do not get any options to leave meeting from iPad, please help me for the same.

Hey @adpv,

I would advise implementing a custom meeting UI. If that is not an option, you can obtain the MeetingView from the MobileRTCMeetingService and try to build your own top bar to be placed on top of that view, then you could hide the default top bar entirely. However, this would be a great deal of work.

Thanks!
Michael

Hello Michael,

Can you please provide sample code for custom top bar for iPad and hide meeting ID and detail because I am facing many problems on custom meeting UI implementation.

Hey @adpv,

We do not have sample code for this handy as it is a workaround and we advise using a custom meeting UI instead. What problems are you facing when implementing a custom meeting ui?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi I am also face the same issue. I have implemented the custom ui code in swift which is provided in your sample code.

I have used your code using the bridge header file. But I have faced a lot of issues. Like some time app gets crashed some time not and after join show black screen nothing is happening.

Hey @ankit.gambhir,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Can you provide the following:

1. Your code samples
  2. Reproduction steps
  3. Your SDK Version

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply!

Please check the below points which you have required to resolve the issue.

1. Sample code is attached please check [Demo zoom code for swift]
    DemoZoom.zip - Google Drive
  2. To reproduce the step just enter the SDKKey & SDKSecret top of the ViewController and also you have to enter the meeting no and password after SDK Initialized successfully.
  3. I am using the latest SDK which is provided on zoom only.

Hi Michael,

The issue has been resolved.

Hey @ankit.gambhir,

Oh nice, I am happy to hear! Would you mind sharing what the resolution was?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.