Hide meeting info using iOS SDK

Description
I want to hide the meeting detail screen that appears when user taps on the dropdown button on the top bar besides title. I don’t want the users to see these details (id, password, invite link) etc. For me hiding the dropdown button would achieve the same thing.

Screenshots
117600410_919424631883404_8830678433451717958_n

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone 6s

Hey @zaidraza26,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Unfortunately, disabling/hiding that specific view is not supported on the iOS SDK at this time. However, you can disable the whole top bar:
Swift:

if let meetingSettings = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingSettings() {
meetingSettings.topBarHidden = true
}

Objective-C:

MobileRTCMeetingSettings *ms = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingSettings];
if (ms) {
ms.topBarHidden = true;
}

Hope this helps!
Michael

Hi Michael

Thanks for the replay but by hiding the topBar in iPad no options are visible … even they cannot end the meeting.

can you please help me out in this scenario.

Hey @iguruzoom

Unfortunately, there is no way to hide only the view you mentioned. However, you can build a custom meeting UI by following the steps here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/in-meeting-function/customized-in-meeting-ui/overview

When building a custom meeting UI, this view will not be added.

Let me know if that helps!
Michael

Hi Michael
Custom meeting is fine… any way by updating to the latest SDK userid & password are hidden automatically.
In some times I am getting an error code 5003 while creating the zoom meeting, Can you pls help out of this scenario please
Thanks for early response.

Hey @iguruzoom,

The password and userID will still be visible in that view on the latest version of the SDK.

The error code 5003 represents a timeout. This usually happens because of network issues.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Michael