Hit or miss email confirmation sending

We currently facing an issue where sometimes the unique email confirmation doesn’t get sent to our registrants.

We have a website for registration and right after that, sending an API to register them in our zoom meeting.

Their name comes up in the registration list in zoom backend admin but some aren’t receiving email confirmation that has the information inside.

Now to compensate for that problem, we just “resend” the email confirmation in the backend as well but it’s happening quite often now so we would like to know if there is an API to resend the “unique email confirmation”.

Or better, give us the capability to get the email template that was sent to the particular user (their unique link and password) because we would not want to give out the default join link and password for the meeting.

This would also enable us to only get the template and use it to send it ourselves using our own (like sendgrid).

Right after the successful API registration, zoom handles the email confirmation sending, but is becoming unreliable and emails get lost on their way.

Hey @training1

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.