Registrant confirmation email

Description
I want to set that field to false upon create meeting, but it always become true, regardless of settings. registrant_confirmation_email: false.
We don’t want zoom will send emails to our customers concerning they were added to meeting.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
we use JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
[POST] /users/{userId}/meetings

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
reproduce every time.
need to mention also that we set registrants_email_notification: false

Hey @ofri

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Hi,

This has been bought up before, and @tommy provided a working solution.

After creating the meeting, please try using the update meeting endpoint and setting the "registrants_confirmation_email" to false .

Original post: Registrants_email_notification seems to have no effect

Although it’s not the best solution, it has worked for me. The create endpoint could do with fixing at some point @tommy, since this temporary fix adds an extra request to each operation.

Thanks,
Alex

Thanks for pointing @ofri in the right direction, @alexmayo!

@ofri, let us know if you still have questions.

Best,
Will

Thanks for helping me.

It will be great if you could notify me once you implement this fix, so we can stop doing double requests.

best, ofri

Hey @ofri,

We appreciate the feedback and will see what we can do to improve this experience. To stay up to date with our latest releases and enhancements, you can always check in on our Changelog.

Best,
Will

Would it be an idea to implement a known bugs list on the roadmap, so that people can subscribe to them and get notified when they are fixed? That works well for new features currently :slight_smile:

Hey @alexmayo,

This is a great suggestion, and can definitely appreciate how it would be helpful. I’ll raise this with my team. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.