Host concurrent meetings from multiple hosts

Hi @shree,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good questions. I’m happy to clarify.

1. Do I need to create user accounts in our pro zoom account for each client staff ? If yes, should the client staff be created as i) user create api action attribute: create or custCreate ?
    custCreate seems to be complicated process and I don’t know about this.

Yes, you will need to create a user for each individual you wish to host meetings from under your account. In order to host concurrent meetings, each meeting will have to have a unique host. I would recommend creating users with the standard create method.

1. I don’t want to have 40-minute limitation which is for User-type : Basic . I cannot create Licensed users for every staffs since there is limitation upto 9 Licensed users in Pro account.

If you don’t wish to have the 40 minute limitation, it is required to have the host of the meeting be licensed. If you aren’t able to provision licenses for each host, you might consider managing license allocation programmatically, depending on when a certain host will be holding a meeting. You can see this post on how to handle this:

1. Client staff need to able to start the meeting.
    So, how should I approach to architect this ? Any help is appreciated .

If your staff will be the hosts, you can retrieve the start_url for a meeting via our GET Meeting API. This URL includes a token specific to the host, allowing them to start the meeting seamlessly.

Let me know if this information helps!

Best,
Will