I cannot get the Live Transcription text. Could you please advise on how to obtain it?.
The IClosedCaptionControllerEvent::onLiveTranscriptionMsgInfoReceived() callback method is not being called.
Meeting SDK for Windows (C++)
To Reproduce (If applicable)
- Download and build the “sdk_demo_v2.sln” on your Windows machine. Note: select “Release/Win32” build mode.
- Have another ZOOM client (host) ready to start the meeting on another machine.
- Start a Zoom meeting.
- Run sdk_demo_v2 to join the meeting.
- In the first dialog, check “Customized UI Mode”. Select the “SetDomain” button.
- Create a JWT token, then copy and paste the token into the appropriate field and click the “Auth” button.
- In the second dialog, select the “Only Join” tab window and type “Meeting number”, “Name” as Bot’s name, and “Meeting password”. Then, select the “join” button.
- You should now see your meeting bot in the Zoom client on the host machine.
- Activate “Live Transcription” on the host Zoom client.
- Say something and ensure that the live transcriptions appear as subtitles.
- Set a breakpoint in the SDKInterfaceWrap::onLiveTranscriptionMsgInfoReceived() callback method.
- This callback method is not being called.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device Spec: DELL Note PC
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019 Version 16.11.27
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.8.09037
- zoom client version on another machine: 5.15.7 (21404)
I have implemented onLiveTranscriptionStatus() in the same context, and then it is working successfully when subtitles are disabled or enabled by the host. Based on this, I believe the Meeting SDK has been implemented correctly. However, onLiveTranscriptionMsgInfoReceived() is not called. I would like to know how this can be called and how I can get the live transcription.
Note: I have not checked the onLiveTranscriptionMsgReceived() callback, as it is currently treated as deprecated.