How do I adjust the styles for the Responsive Design?

When I run Responsive Design, the styles of my page do not match a mobile version.
I put an example in the web version and mobile version

Web:

mobile:

please help

Hey @dario.mendoza,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. At first glance, this seems to be outside the scope of what we can support here as it doesn’t directly relate to the Web SDK. To clarify, do you see this issue only when importing the Web SDK?

Without seeing the code itself, it’s hard to be specific with my advice. Would you be able to share a public git repo where you’re seeing this issue?

Off the top of my head, I would try making sure that you have the viewport meta tag in your page header if you are using a responsive library and you see it’s required by that library.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max, the application is being developed locally, it may not look like the zoom SDK because I have already modified it with styles. The problem is that at the beginning the min-width: 1100px; and for mobile devices it doesn’t fit properly.

Hey @dario.mendoza ,

This seems like a general CSS question. You may be able to find the answer on Stack Overflow.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.