Zoom websdk css width and height problems

I am using zoom websdk inside my view. 3 columns layout.
i put the zoom inside the middle column. this columns does not exceed 600px.

The problem is that the zoom websdk always give properties that breaks my entire design. and i need to try to catch all CSS behavior breaks and try to disable them. (disable properties like .active-video-container__wrap{min-width: …}). Also i need to tackle some ratio problems.

the problem is that it never stops. always new problems.
i just want the websdk to act normally. and to not exceed the 100% of the div/colum. which should be 600 px. with a normal width/height ratio

Would appreciate any help on this. thank you

Which version?

Hey @vermont,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Currently, the Web SDK does not support responsive sizing, although, this is something we are actively working to add in the future.

In the meantime, as you’ve seen, customizing the sizing with CSS and JS is the best option. You may also see that upgrading to v1.8.6 offers some solutions to issues that you may be having.

I’m sorry I’m not able to offer more advice here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for your answer. I updated to 1.8.6 and did not see any change in behavior.

I think this should be the number 1 priority for you guys. because… the entire web is responsive. and zoom should be too. it’s hard for me to launch this feature with this kind of broken behavior.

Thanks

Hey @vermont ,

We are working on a more flexible Web SDK that will solve this issue for you.

In the meantime, please checkout my post here:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.