How do I go about creating UI controls for a Marketplace App?

Thank you @will.zoom , that answers my question and clears that up, seems I was chasing the impossible.

I hope this is just a setback and I can still deliver the marketplace app. Therefore, I would like to explore alternative ways, and I hope you can advise.

I’d originally thought of the marketplace app I’m building to work in the following way: user goes to The Marketplace, installs MyAmazingApp, a new widget appears in the UI section attached below, where he/she can configure the behavior of MyAmazingApp. On the backend level, MyAmazingApp configures user’s Zoom account so it sends its video feed to MyAmazingApp’s backend server (by connecting to Zoom’s RTMP server as an RTMP client), where I do the analytics, and send them to the user in near real-time. The analytics would be displayed in an overlay in Zoom’s meeting view.

I’ve learned, thanks to your reply, that it isn’t technically possible.

Do you think you could suggest an approach that is technically possible, given the scenario described above, please? In other words, what is the way to do this as a Zoom marketplace app?

Thank you immensely.