How do I validate my domain in zoom?

Dear Zoom Support Team,

I am writing to inquire about the process for validating my domain on the Zoom platform. I recently registered my domain and would like to ensure that I can use it with Zoom for my upcoming virtual meetings and webinars.

Could you please provide me with detailed instructions on how to validate my domain in Zoom? Specifically, I would like to know:

1. What steps I need to take to add my domain to Zoom.
  2. What verification process I need to follow to prove ownership of my domain.
  3. What documentation or information I need to provide during the validation process.
  4. How long it typically takes for the domain validation process to be completed.

I appreciate your assistance in this matter and look forward to hearing back from you soon. Please let me know if there are any additional details or information needed from me to complete the process.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Jamesbro

Hi @dianepokin

Hi @dianepokin
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!

Thanks for reaching out about validating the domain for your app.
Please note that we require domain validation via one of two methods:

1. Through the zoom-verify.html automated flow in your app submission page (in the Zoom Marketplace)
  2. Through a txt record added to your DNS (if you have more than one domain, this will be the required approach)

To make things easiest, we can manually validate your domain(s) for you, if you’re having trouble with the automated zoom-verify.html flow in the UI.
If you need help, let me know and I can send you a private message with the next steps.

Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom what is the process of validating the domain ownership using a txt record added to our DNS? I don’t see any steps under the app portal.

Hi @parminder
I will send you a private message with some details to follow up! :slight_smile:

Hello Elisa
We are facing problem in Zoom Marketplace OAuth to fill the information on production side like in Event Subscription,and how to validate domain address kindly help me.
Thanks langmaschoolsolutions@gmail.com

Hi @langmaschoolsolution
This thread has been solved and its closed, could you please open up a new thread and tag me and I will take it from there?

Hi @elisa.zoom what is the process of validating the domain. my project is on laravel and i have to integrate zoom with my project to create meetings on zoom. can you share me step to verify my domain.

Hi @devang.wappnet
can you please open up a new topic under the Marketplace category

I am trying to validate my domain, but I cannot find what was mentioned for the solution. Please advise. Thank you!

@EmilyDel Please see the previous post: