How to add a participant on the participant list in sdk_demo_v2...?

Description
After building sdk_demo_v2, if I use Customized UI Mode, it is possible to make a meeting groom.
BTW, if there is a user who join to the meeting, the user is not added on the participant list.

Which version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Build sdk_demo_v2.
  2. Proceed with Customized UI Mode.
  3. Invite another user.
  4. See the invited user on video screen, but not on the participant list.
  5. So, it is impossible to allow the invited user to join to the meeting.

Screenshots
As you can see, the screen shows the participant, but it doesn’t update the participant list.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device Spec: PC
  • Version: v4.6.21666.0428

Additional context
If it is a part that I need to code, could you please let me know which file is the part, and some related hints for it…?
Also, FYI, if the user (who run this built demo .exe), tried to join to other meetings, the .exe stops with any specific error messages.

Hi @jay.casee,

Thanks for the post. I have followed your steps to reproduce this issue with our demo app but I am not able to see the same situation, everything is working as expected:

BE79243F-0384-48F4-ADC7-61ACB1EBD189

Is the 2nd user successfully join the meeting? Or have you modified anything? Are you getting any errors? Could you provide more information of how to reproduce this issue?

Thanks!

Thank you for your response.

In my build, the 2nd user shows it’s profile image on the gallery view, but the user is not possible to start video connection.

Also, the 2nd user is not updated on the participant list.

I’ve checked this issue from the clean status (no code revision from GitHub), but the result was same.

In your trial, it is done by demo_sdk_v2 on the latest GitHub codes, is it right…?

Hi @jay.casee,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, I am using the sdk_demo_v2 on Github repo:https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-windows.

Have you observed anything in the console log from the 2nd user side? Could you provide the SDK log of the 2nd user so that we could see what is going on?

Thanks!