How to add a screen when join/leave group meeting

Description
there is a waiting screen when user join/leave group meeting on origial zoom apps,
but when we use SDK to join group meeting, the screen doesn’t display.

how to add this screen?

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-windows-5.9.0.2546

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Join group meeting from SDK
  2. see if the screen displayed.

Screenshots
the screen which we see in zoom app but does’t see in win sdk

Device (please complete the following information):

Additional context

Hi @aaronxu33,

This window is part of the client and not the SDK. The SDK only provide the in-meeting UI, so you would have to create and display a similar window within your implementation.

Thanks!

is there a callback when user clicked the join button , so I can insert my window.

Hi @aaronxu33,

Which join button are you referring to? The Meeting SDK does not have any pre-meeting UI setup to join a meeting for you, so it sounds like this button would be something implemented in your application, outside of the SDK.

Thanks!

the join button is the one when I received the group meeting inviting.
the native ZOOM app would show a slide window like this one and then enter the group meeting.

but the SDK doesn’t have it, so we want to know how to add it.

Hi @aaronxu33,

This feature is part of the Zoom client, but is outside the scope of what the Meeting SDK supports. The Meeting SDK only handles in-meeting functionality, so there is no way to be notified of this through an instance of the Meeting SDK.

If you are open to other possibilities, our webhooks may provide something similar to the functionality you are looking for. If you have any questions about the webhooks, please use the #api-and-webhooks category. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.