In sdk_demo_v2 , I added some codes for getting room Id, password,…
After I run app in custom ui mode and make video meeting room.
When I try join meeting in original zoom app, and input room Id, password.
sdk_demo_v2 doesn’t callback “CCustomizeInMeetingUIMgr::onUserJoin()”
So I cannot see any accept/allow join message/dialog window in sdk_demo_v2.
zoom-sdk-windows-master/version.txt - v5.2.41727.0928
Visual Studio 2019
Build Tool: Visual Studio 2019 (v142)
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- start app with custom ui.
- input JWT string
- email login
- click video meeting button
- find out roomId, password,…(via my trace log)
- in other PC(Original Zoom App), input room Id, password.
- No reaction in sdk_demo_v2.
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: PC
- OS: Windows 10
- Version [e.g. 22]
Add any other context about the problem here.