How to capture user image using zoomus/websdk?

Description
I have recently started using Zoom WebSDK on Vue. Thank you for this wonderful sdk.
I am using this github repo “GitHub - xinton/vue-zoomus-jssdk-sample: Integrate Zoom SDK with Vue”. Thanks to the author. I can join the meeting using this repo.
I want to do face recognition in real-time video call. Is that possible to capture user image by using zoom websdk api in nodejs or nuxtjs? If yes, which API I should use?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you

I think its not possible as I found one answer here: Not possible
Am I right about this answer?

Hey @drdevzoomast,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I’m glad that you are enjoying using the Web SDK!

Please use our official Sample Vue.js App as a reference when building out your NuxtJS app. This will ensure that you’re testing with the latest version and that the code is confirmed by us to follow best practices.

That’s right, currently the Web SDK doesn’t offer access to raw audio or video. For access to raw audio or video, you may want to look into our Video SDK which is separate from Zoom Meetings and the Web SDK.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.