How to change the privacy warning message

Hi there,

We are using the github Mobile SDK and trying to do some customization. However, we have come across some literacy issue about the privacy warning message.

What we want to do is modify the word ‘Zoom’ in the privacy warning message.

Please help.
53%20PM

Hi Rao,
Thanks for the post. Yes, the message is customizable. The warning message is in the localizable.string file. You can follow the instruction in the doc to do the customization: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/techniques/customize-language

For example, in line 132 of the localizable.string in our iOS demo, you can find the following, I changed the App’s name to “(Your App’s name here)”:

Build the app and you will see:

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Chen,

Thank you for your response.

I actually want to customize the Chinese warning message. How could I change the word ‘Zoom’ at Localizable.strings inside zh-Hans.lproj? It looks like encrypted.

Please help.

Hi Rao,
Please do not change the files inside the resource bundle. If you refer to our demo app, you will find out you can customize the strings with the languages you like. For example, if you would like to change Chinese:

1. Locate the Localizable.strings(Simplified) file in Supporting Files
    14%20PM
  2. Find the warning info that you want to change:

This should change the display languages and the warning message. Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Chen,

Thank you so much. You have saved my day. Cheers.

1 Like

Glad to hear that the problem has been resolved. Thank you again for using Zoom SDK. Happy Zooming~! :slight_smile: Cheers!