We want to disable/hide the Join audio by phone button in the audio settings. When user join audio by phone, the pop up coming and shows the meeting id and password, which leads security problem. Students are sharing the meeting id and password to the unknown people.
Note: We have enabled only Computer Audio in account level settings.
Which Electron Meeting SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster. 5.5.12511.0422
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Join webinar/meeting
- Left bottom you can find audio settings
- Click on the up arrow.
- Click on test speaker and microphone
- Click No in microphone and speaker testing.
- Now you can see Join audio by phone
- Click on Join audio by phone
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: All windows machine
- OS: 7,8 and 10