How to disable others' drawing when host sharing whiteboard?

Hey @eeee,

If you don’t get a reply in 72 hours, feel free to post your question here and I will assist.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

In an interesting development, my institution has just purchased a Zoom China license. Are there options to add on higher levels of fast-response support for ordinary users? My concern is that, due to the language barrier, our non-technically minded teacher will have to work through intermediaries to get basic questions answered. In my experience, that can slow things down unnecessarily. Does a Zoom China license entitle us to all the things we see in Zoom U.S., or are the two separated?

Hey @eeee,

You do get increased support with a Zoom license.

You can easily submit questions here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/zh-cn/requests/new

Thanks,
Tommy

In the two months since I asked my question here, I’ve never received any response to my help requests until today, when I received a form-letter email saying that there would be no response to help requests via the ticketing system. My help request was simply to ask if Zoom will ever use email to communicate critical information? For example, can we ever get locked out of our Zoom accounts if we miss some email notification regarding security or authentication?

I would really like to get a direct answer to this because my colleagues that don’t read Chinese get confused when trying to log into the email address that our university used for our university-related Zoom accounts. As a result, they simply will never check that email address, and I need to determine the consequences of that negligence. It’s an important question that–I assure you–will not get answered in any other way but this forum due to administrative hurdles at my university for this seemingly simply issue.

Hey @eeee,

We use email, and other communications like blog posts.

You won’t ever get locked out of your Zoom account if you miss email notifications.

Thanks,
Tommy