How to download a Cloud recording using C#

Hi Team,
I’m able to access download URLs and when the download URL is pasted into the browser it is downloading the mp4 file. The same URL from server side (c# language) return invalid URL. How can I access the URL from server side. Is there any method to download the video file ?
Sample Download URL - [REDACTED]

Thanks
Fremin Francis

Hey @Fremin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. First, check that you’re using an access_token when downloading the URL, as show in the Get Meeting Recordings API:

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This URL used to download zoom cloud stored video file from browser its working fine. but using WebClient can’t access this URL. getting error invalid URL, Using c# Backend code how to download zoom cloud video file. is there any direct access URL?

Using Zoom JWT App Type.

Hey @Fremin,

When I navigate to the URL, I’m seeing the following error:

Please make sure that the account you’re using to make these requests still has access to Cloud Recording for these requests to work.

We don’t have another API that you can use to download the recording but you should be able to make a GET request to the download URL (with the access_token) and receive the recording file in response.

Thanks,
Max

Please check this URL - [REDACTED]
Add to the browser it direct downloading. when using to the HTTP Client getting Invalid URL issue.
I’m stuck with the development, please do the fullness.

Hey @Fremin,

Thank you for clarifying! It seems this is related to the C# code itself and not something that we can change on our end. Looking at the documentation for the GetAsync() function, we can see a bit more about the issue that I think you’re encountering:

I was also able to find a stackoverflow post covering this that might be helpful:

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.