How to fetch meeting ID and other details after creating using JWT?

Environment: C#, ASP.NET, ZoomNet 0.42.3

I am able to create a meeting using the following code:

var apikey = "myapikey";
            var apiSecret = "mysecret";

var connection = new JwtConnectionInfo(apikey, apiSecret);
            var zoomClient = new ZoomClient(connection);

var result = zoomClient.Meetings.CreateScheduledMeetingAsync("zoomuser@email.com", "", "no agenda por favor", new DateTime(2022, 5, 26, 14, 0, 0), 90);

I tried modifying the line to add the ‘await’ and ConfigureAsync as such:

var result = await zoomClient.Meetings.CreateScheduledMeetingAsync("lobbycentral.test1@gmail.com", "", "no agenda por favor", new DateTime(2022, 5, 26, 14, 0, 0), 90).ConfigureAwait(false);

I get this error message:

An asynchronous operation cannot be started at this time. Asynchronous operations may only be started within an asynchronous handler or module or during certain events in the Page lifecycle. If this exception occurred while executing a Page, ensure that the Page is marked <%@ Page Async=“true” %>. This exception may also indicate an attempt to call an “async void” method, which is generally unsupported within ASP.NET request processing. Instead, the asynchronous method should return a Task, and the caller should await it.

In ASP.NET, how do I accomplish this? I need to get Meeting ID to store in my application.

Thanks!
Jaime

I was able to resolve the issue by adding Async=“true” to the <%@ Page

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Async="true" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="Zoom_JWT_Testing.Default" %>

However, if somebody has a better way of doing this, please post.