How to fetch previous webinar's participants via API?

Hello everyone!
I fetch webinar participants via API but got only one last/latest webinar date participants.
This particular webinar has tens of dates with participants in the past.

“next_page_token” is empty
“page_size” is “300”
“total_records” is “48”

I’ve tried using these two endpoints:

• /v2/past_webinars/:meetingId/participants?page_size=300
  • /v2/report/webinars/:meetingId/participants?page_size=300

Result in both cases the same: got participants only for the latest date.
I have searched API documentation and found no mentions how to fetch all historical participants.

Does anyone know the way to fetch ALL webinar participants for all past dates via API?

Thank you!

@Decabrio,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer forum. For your concern, please see this helpful developer forum post :

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Zoom Support Documentation :

Are you looking for a way to fetch the participants of a previous webinar via API? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll show you how to use the GoToWebinar API to fetch the participants of a previous webinar.

First, you’ll need to sign up for a GoToWebinar account and generate an API key. Once you have an API key, you can use the GoToWebinar API to fetch the participants of a previous webinar. To do this, you’ll need to make a GET request to the /webinars/{webinarId}/participants endpoint. This endpoint requires the webinar ID of the webinar you want to fetch the participants for.

Once you have the webinar ID, you can make a GET request

Hello, @donte.zoom !

Thanks for your quick reply!
With this API method I got the same result, screenshot:
https://s3.ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/fxstatic-singapore/zoom-report.png

Checking this webinar in Admin Control panel I have ten times more participants than in API report response.

So, in my case it did not work , unfortunately…

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.