Webinar get participants

Description
we need to retrieve participants from completed webinars and so we were looking for resource/API similar to /past_meetings for meetings…but seems like this is located in /metrics API (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/dashboards/dashboardwebinarparticipants
GET /metrics/webinars/{webinarId}/participants Retrieve details on participants from live or past webinars)…and so wanted to verify this is how to accomplish?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
User OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
/metrics/webinars/{webinarId}/participants

the GET /metrics/webinars/{webinarId}/participants API seems to require scope of dashboard:read:admin and that permission only seems to be in Account-level App Scopes and not in User-managed App Scopes…so will this not work for an application using User OAuth?

1 Like

Hey @sabraha5,

That is strange, we should have an endpoint for User Level Apps to get past webinar attendees.

I will look into this. In the meantime, you can use the Webinar Participant Joined Webhook:

Thanks,
Tommy

hey @tommy, thank you very much for the response/feedback…and good to know that we can get individual participant joining to webinar using webhook…will have to see whether our usecase can support implementing handling webhook with one-by-one requests

1 Like

Hey @sabraha5,

Looks like we do not have a User Level Get Webinar Participants endpoint. I have created a feature request with engineering to have one developed. (ZOOM-179457) I will keep this thread updated.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy…thank you for clarifying the availability of endpoint to get webinar participants…have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks @sabraha5, you too! :slight_smile:

-Tommy