How to find all upcoming meetings on a given date?

Description
I’d like to be able to find all upcoming Zoom events on a given date. Using the /users/{userId}/meetings endpoint does allow a parameter of type=upcoming, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to filter to a specific date. Is there some way to do this? Otherwise, it seems like you’d have to page the endpoint until you get all results and then filter them.

Additionally, recurring meeting events do not have a start_time in this API (meetings of type 3). I’d like to be able to just know the start_time of any events recurring or not on a specific date. Is there any way to do that?

Would definiltey be great to have a way to filter by date in the meeting list endpoint and to be able to also see start_times for any instances of recurring events on that date. It seems maybe for now you’d have to individual query each meeting returning in the meeting list endpoint to figure out occurrences that happen on the date you want?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Hey @anayini

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

I don’t think this is quite what I want :slight_smile:

Hey @anayini,

Unfortunately we do not have a date filter for getting upcoming meetings. Feel free to add this as a #feature-requests

As a workaround, you could use the Meeting Created Webhook to store and track meeting data to meet your needs.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.