How to get access token in background without been any button possible?

Description
I have created an oAuth app in zoom developer account.My Question is pretty simple is it possible to get access token in background for the first time Through php ?I dnt want my users go to Zoom server for authentication .I want to create all meetings on my behalf.is it possible?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
oAuth

Hi @mubeenali,

Happy to clarify. First, I should note that if you want to create all meetings on your own behalf and don’t want to require users to authenticate with your OAuth app, you can simply use a JWToken:

JWTokens allow you to create meetings for your account, but don’t allow you to do so on behalf of others’ accounts.

Alternatively, if you want to create meetings on behalf of others’ accounts, you’ll need to utilize our OAuth 2.0 flow:

Lastly, I wanted to add that our APIs are platform agnostic, meaning you can utilize our APIs using PHP and various other languages. For assistance, I recommend utilizing the ‘code’ feature in Postman to generate code snippets for testing.

I hope this helps to clear things up!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.