How to get all booked slots from the zoom calender?

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Meeting API

Description
I am creating the meeting with the documentation. I need to get the List of slots which can be used to create new meetings without overlapping previously created meetings. how can i get the available slots.

From which API can i get the available slots or get error in the creating meeting if meeting already scheduled.

@arun4,

Welcome to the Zoom Developer Forum. To get a list of open slots, you will have to make a call to List the user’s meetings, then you would need to perform an operation on the response data to determine their available slots.

List meetings

https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/meetings

Let us know if you have any question about this.

Hi Donte,

I am unable to list available meeting slots from a user’s bookable (repeating) schedule. I performed a GET request with the v2 API route /users/{userId}/meetings, but the response returns an empty array of meetings. Can you offer any guidance here? I manually created a Zoom user and created a repeating booking schedule. I confirmed the user’s repeating schedule is available by navigating to the booking link in the browser. However, when I GET the user’s meetings with the route above, the results are empty. See body response below.

{
“page_size”: 30,
“total_records”: 0,
“next_page_token”: “”,
“meetings”:
}

Any direction here is greatly appreciated.

All the best,
James

@nerdysoccerhead,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "available meeting slots from a user’s bookable (repeating) schedule. " ? Based on the API route you shared, it appears that you are using the list meeting API. You are on the right track when it comes to identifying open slots via the list meeting API, but it is important to note that you will have to implement the logic for available slots on your end. The API will return the booked slots, and you will need to examine the time and determine their availability in your application logic.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks for the quick response. Let me elaborate on my earlier note on bookable repeating schedule. Inside of the Zoom Dashboard, as a user I can click on Scheduler. Under the Bookable Schedules tab in the Scheduler I can click the Create Booking Schedule button. This opens a dialog for creating a New Repeating Schedule so others can reserve slots for meeting with me. I would like to use the Zoom API to get access to a schedule the user creates. An example use case is, User X creates a schedule for Tuesday from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM with 30 minute meeting intervals. I would like to use the API to view the list of openings for User X on Tuesday. Ideally when I list the meetings, I should receive a response with a list of available meeting objects for 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM, 10:30 - 11:00 AM, 11:00 - 11:30 AM, 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM.

I appreciate the clarification. At this time, there are no dedicated APIs for Zoom Scheduler. You can find all of the services which offer API access on this page :

To stay updated on new API product releases, please be sure to follow our change log :

Thank you for letting me know.

You’re welcome! Please let me know if you have any additional questions