How to get FQDN and IPs from Zoom services?

Description
I am currently working for Stormshield a company that develops Cybersecurity equipment and I am looking for a way to access the list of IPs and FQDN of zoom services in order to allow them in our Infrastructure. The Zoom support told me that this place will be great to post my concerns =).

The information I need to get is on this page Paramètres du pare-feu réseau ou du serveur proxy pour Zoom – Zoom Centre d'aide

But I search for a way to call an API or anything else that is often updated to get those informations.

It would be great to access a .json formatted web page or maybe a git repository for example. I have searched the web and the API page for such information but I couldn’t find it.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Every endpoints =) that’s the point of what I search. Get all the FQDNs and IPs related to these app.

Which Endpoint/s?
Same as above

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
N/A

If it’s not the right topic please direct me to the correct one, I took the one that for me is the closest to what I search for ! Thansk for your help =)

Hey @loic.pellat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Unfortunately, we don’t have an automated method to obtain IP addresses. For the IPs listed there, you should find they are kept up-to-date.

However, when it comes to Webhook IPs, these are subject to rotation which is why we recommend using the verification token instead.

Thanks,
Max

Hello Max ! thanks for your response =)

Have nice day :slight_smile:

Glad Max was able to help you out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.