How to get free trial account or developer account?

Description
Hello,

I want to build an application that would integrate zoom with my client’s website( so registrants can purchase access to webinar from the website).

During the development phase we do not want to spend money on Zoom Pro and webinar account, is there a way we can get access to Zoom webinar and OAuth API? A free trial for 30 days should be enough for the development.

Please can someone let me know if that is possible?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
/webinar

Hi @wpvenus,

Welcome to the community!

For a free trial of Zoom’s paid features you should contact Zoom Sales.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Thanks again for the input @alexmayo!

You can also purchase a monthly plan to limit the cost when testing. Let us know if you have any questions, @wpvenus.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

I have been trying to contact them but haven’t heard from them. Maybe I will follow up again.

I would have to spend 55 USD per month during development. 40 USD for webinar access and 15 USD for the pro (it automatically adds pro to cart when I try to buy webinar). It is quite expensive specially when we are in the development phase.

Would be great if I can get a trial period

Our sales team should get back to you shortly. Please use this form to contact them if you haven’t already. If it takes longer than 72 hours to get a response, please let us know.

Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.