Has free trial or API sandbox feature become available?

We are a startup, developing an automation service, similar to IFTTT, Zapier, etc.
Because of that, we need to test every possible API endpoint and webhook available on Zoom platform.
Is it possible to get free sandbox account? On the forum, there are posts from 2019 with successful resolution of such requests, but in one post from 2020, it is said that you do not give out free trial accounts anymore.
The development of sandbox account functionality was also mentioned

So, is there any changes on that now in 2021? Has free trial or sandbox feature become available?

Hi @juriy9,

While I wish it was possible for us to give you access to paid features for testing purposes, I’m afraid that if you need to work with certain endpoints that involve features or functionalities that require you to have a specific plan (i.e., Pro, Business), you will need to have that Zoom plan in order to use that endpoint.

At this time, we do not offer trials or developer licenses, though I can appreciate how this would be helpful and will advocate for this internally.

In the meantime, you might consider looking into the monthly option and then canceling after a month if it doesn’t suit your needs. You can find our plans and pricing here:
zoom.us/pricing

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.