How to get the encryption status?

Is there a property/method available in the iOS SDK that returns the active encryption info/status of an ongoing meeting?

Thanks

Hi heartquake,

Thanks for the post. Do you mean the info that shows what is the encryption type(ECB/GCM, etc) of the current meeting?

Yes, Carson. Exactly what I want.

Carson, are you going to tell me how to get this info? :slight_smile:

Hi heartquake,

Thanks for the reply. Currently we do not have an interface to get that information. I will pass this as a feature request to the engineering team.

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

Can you please check the attached images?

There is a green shield indicator and the info page opens when I tap it (marked with yellow). Is the green shield and the info popup included to your lates iOS SDK ( v4.6.21666.0428)? I’m unable to display that shield, therefore I cannot display the info popup.

Please confirm.

PS: I took the screen shots from your official Zoom iOS Client App

Best,
Suat

Note that I’m not using a custom layout.

@carson.zoom can you help here?

Hi @heartquake,

Thanks for the post. The green shield and the info popup does not include in the current version of SDK. Our current version of SDK is based on the client version 4.6, and the meeting UI you are showing is 5.0. We do have a plan to upgrade our SDK to base on client version 5.0 later, at that time, you will be able to see the green shield and the info popup.

Hope this helps. Thanks

Thanks for the info Carson.

Glad to be helpful. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile: