How to integrate WebSDK into my website

Dear all,

I am currently developing a meeting service that facilitates interactions between Fortune tellers and users. However, I have encountered an issue while integrating the WebSDK into my website. Below are the details of the problem:

1. Upon submitting the app to the marketplace, the reviewer conducted a check and found that my website was unable to join the meetings with external accounts. The error message displayed was “Signature invalid.” As a result, the reviewer enabled Beta testing for my app.

2. I attempted to troubleshoot by using sample code (CDN) and encountered the same error message, “Signature invalid.”

1. After adding the zak token, I can see the Zoom screen and the “Join” button.

2. However, upon clicking the “Join” button, I encountered another error:

• Join as Attendee

• Join as HOST

Could you please assist me in identifying any mistakes I may have made in the process and suggest a resolution?

I tested with both External Free and Pro accounts, and both of them encountered the same issue.

Thank you.

1 Like

@MaxM could you help here if possible?

I reached out to you via PM for further information on the decoded signature that you are using.

Thanks @MaxM , I’ve sent you a message

HI @kwaku.nyante , is there anybody help me.

@MaxM Would you mind to help to solve this ?

@shimojima.nguyen what help do you need? Could you start a new thread and tag me?

@chunsiong.zoom we integrated WebSDK into our site but it does not work properly as mention above. We tried tou use sample code as below

But it still does not work
“Signature is invalid”

Would you mind to take a look and help me.

@chunsiong.zoom would you mind to hold online meeting to support us this issue ?

@shimojima.nguyen do you have a sample of the signature?

We do not do online meeting for support done on the forum.

If you need a direct call, I would recommend getting a paid developer support, or raising a support ticket if you already have a developer support plan in place.

@chunsiong.zoom we created like this but it does not work. Can you take alook

App name: Kyell

Client ID: xxx

Client Secret: xxxxxxxxx

I’ve just created new meeting
========= External Pro account. =========
Signature: eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiJvOG9adVVaN1NSbUFIRllwR1Zad2ZnIiwic2RrS2V5IjoibzhvWnVVWjdTUm1BSEZZcEdWWndmZyIsIm1uIjo4NTYzMDY0MzQxMywicm9sZSI6MSwiaWF0IjoxNzEwOTkwMDA5LCJleHAiOjE3MTEwMDQ0MDksInRva2VuRXhwIjoxNzExMDA0NDA5fQ.2hTVu0mEQAiuGC6xim9MulXZZX6qScd06Kq3-qfAQ0Y

@shimojima.nguyen is this the token which you are currently using?
This has expired long ago

@chunsiong.zoom I created few days.

would you mind to check this ?

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiJvOG9adVVaN1NSbUFIRllwR1Zad2ZnIiwic2RrS2V5IjoibzhvWnVVWjdTUm1BSEZZcEdWWndmZyIsImlhdCI6MTcxMTk2MDIzNCwiZXhwIjoxNzExOTY3NDM0LCJtbiI6ODU2NTM1MzEyMzcsInJvbGUiOjB9.6WNR7VR7aJrNlUQtdyKFm37guirJuK0zqNPbEN0wpDM

@chunsiong.zoom I m using as below. Please help me check this

MEETTING NUMBER: 75656559518
ROLE: 1
SIGNATURE: eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiJvOG9adVVaN1NSbUFIRllwR1Zad2ZnIiwic2RrS2V5IjoibzhvWnVVWjdTUm1BSEZZcEdWWndmZyIsIm1uIjoiNzU2NTY1NTk1MTgiLCJyb2xlIjoxLCJpYXQiOjE3MTIwMjE5MjMsImV4cCI6MTcxMjAzNjMyMywidG9rZW5FeHAiOjE3MTIwMzYzMjN9.ZWgUfWZrUrTmvXUqnGUl2yyz7e-dMO57Y_C1CQaRELA

MEETTING NUMBER: 75656559518
ROLE: 0
SIGNATURE: eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiJvOG9adVVaN1NSbUFIRllwR1Zad2ZnIiwic2RrS2V5IjoibzhvWnVVWjdTUm1BSEZZcEdWWndmZyIsIm1uIjoiNzU2NTY1NTk1MTgiLCJyb2xlIjowLCJpYXQiOjE3MTIwMjIwMDEsImV4cCI6MTcxMjAzNjQwMSwidG9rZW5FeHAiOjE3MTIwMzY0MDF9.6D4dJGTpXvPCVOUodxC_xyNdSha6yzAbOSdlFbbyTOg

@shimojima.nguyen ,

For the first signature with role : 1, you cannot try to start someone else’s meeting.

For the second signature with role : 0, it works fine. This is joining meeting as a participant

@chunsiong.zoom our issue is External account cant host this

@shimojima.nguyen that is correct, and that is the expected behavior.

@chunsiong.zoom we create service fro our tenant and user so user will join meeting with our tenant via our zoom service. How can I do that?

@chunsiong.zoom can external account can join if our app was published ?

@shimojima.nguyen ,

The WebSDK will be able to join external meeting if it is published.

But,

The WebSDK will not be able to start / host an external meeting even if it is published.

Task Published Unpublished
Can the WebSDK join internal Meeting? Yes Yes
Can the WebSDK join external Meeting? Yes No
Can the WebSDK start internal meeting? Yes Yes
Can the WebSDK start external meeting? No No
Can external users join the meeting happening on the WebSDK? Yes Yes
1 Like