- We are working with the websdk version 2.4.0
- We are submitting the app to approval and the reviewer keeps getting the “invalid signature” issue, yet we are unable to reproduce on our end, all works fine for us.
- We are unable to provide the invalid signature for this reason above
- We added a user role toggle in case of an invalid signature error and it “works” but this seems like its not the solution but some kind of patch, we are fairly certain we are determining the role correctly.
- We are using an SDK app and as said, seems to work fine on our end
Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. Have you tried to decode the signature to identify what the issue may be? This forum post offers guidance on decoding and inspecting the correctness: