How to know which email id is used during zoom OAuth app integration

Currently I am working on a feature which involves zoom integration. I have attach Publishable URL to a button. On the click of that user is getting redirected to zoom permission page.

Once I approve those permission I get redirected to my application and I receive code in url and further use it to get access_token and call https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/’+req.body.loginemail api to get email user information with correct access_token but it returns statusCode 404 saying that user doesn’t exist.

Because I used different email id while connecting to zoom and I passed different email while calling above mentioned api. Is there any way I get to know which email id is being used while connecting the zoom application.

Thanks , regards !

Hey @akshay.salekar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Once you have an OAuth access token, you can call the Get a User API with the /me route instead of the userID and that should provide you with confirmation of the user’s email.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.