How to Pull Tracking Source for Registrants

Description
Trying to pull the tracking source of the registrants on the registrant API. I am able to pull this when I go to the Dashboard and pull the registrant report. I am able to pull the tracking sources using that API with the number of registrants but not able to figure out what registrants those were.

1 Like

Hey @corey.jansen,

Are you able to share a screenshot of the field in the UI that you’re looking to pull via API, just to make sure we’re on the same page? I’m happy to help point you in the right direction!

Thanks,
Will

Right now I am only able to pull the exact registrants that have used the Source tracking name by pulling the spreadsheet manually as shown in the screenshot below. When I use the API I can pull the number of registrants but it doesn’t tell me which one nor does it tell me if they attended or not

Thanks Will

Hey @corey.jansen,

Thanks so much for the screenshots and for clarifying—I can definitely appreciate how having this info available via API would be helpful. At the moment, I’m afraid this is only available in the UI. However, I think it’s a great suggestion to make this available in the GET Webinar Participant Report endpoint, and I’m happy to share this feedback internally.

If you’re so inclined, I’d also encourage you to consider posting this as a feature request in our #feature-requests channel, too. Our Product and Engineering teams review this regularly, and it never hurts to share this kind of feedback more broadly.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.