How to set password expiration for zoom account

I have created an zoom account having basic free account, with an email address and pwd. Now I am trying to check how can we set password expiration for my zoom account like to check if I can set X number of days by then zoom account password will automatically trigger an email saying password needs to be changed after that X number of days for my zoom account. Please let me know how can I set password expiration for my zoom account. Thanks!

<<
Password Policy

• Password expires automatically and needs to be changed after the specified number of days : Allows you to set an expiration date on passwords, forcing users to create a new password when it expires. This can be set for 30, 60, 90, or 120 days. Users will be reminded by email each day starting 3 days before the upcoming password expiration. When the password expires, they are notified when logging in on web or client and directed to the web portal to change their password.

Hi @sridharravva,

Since our Technical Support team are the experts in this domain, please reach out to them with this question here. They’ll be able to best assist.

Thank you!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.