How to specify the live stream url/key for Live Streaming Meetings programmatically

I have a requirement to receive the live stream of zoom meeting in my project, after that make a instant transcription base on the live stream. From what I know, we can only specify the stream url/key/page url setting when start live streaming from desktop client app manually. Is there a way to configure the Custom Live Streaming Service programmatically? Pls refer to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001777826-Live-Streaming-Meetings-or-Webinars-Using-a-Custom-Service
I also notice that the live streaming can only be started with desk-top zoom application. May i know it is possible from a iOS/Android SDK to start it?

Hey @henry1,

You can specify the live stream url, and key by using the Update a Live Stream API endpoint.

You can also programmatically start / stop a meetings livestream via the Update Live Stream Status API endpoint. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.