How to use ICustomizedAnnotationObj.SaveSnapshot()?

I am using the zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap.dll with the the Custom UI mode.
It is returned SDKERR_INVALID_PARAMETER when I call ICustomizedAnnotationObj.SaveSnapshot() , which is descripted as
“If the specified path is wrong, the SDKERR_INVALID_PARAMETER will be returned.” in the windows SDK.
The path value in my project is “D:\”
I just want to know why the error returned and what is the correct format of the path value?

Here is my steps:
1. I changed the parameter type of path to String^ in the zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap, which was const w_char* before. I have used the PlatformString2WChar() method to convert the value type to const w_char*.
virtual SDKError SaveSnapshot(String^ path, SDKAnnoSaveType nType)
{
if (m_pSDKObj)
{
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::SDKAnnoSaveType sdk_type = (ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::SDKAnnoSaveType)nType;
return (SDKError)m_pSDKObj->SaveSnapshot(PlatformString2WChar(path), sdk_type);
}

return SDKError::SDKERR_UNINITIALIZE;
}

2. In the C# program, I get an ICustomizedAnnotationObjDotNetWrap object first.
this.mAnnotationController = CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap()
.GetAnnotationController().GetCustomizedAnnotationController(shareRender);

if (this.mAnnotationController != null)
 {
         this.mAnnotationObj = this.mAnnotationController.CreateAnnoObj(shareRender);
 }

3. I call the Snapshot() function when user click the button.
If(this.mAnnotationObj!=null)
{
var errCode = this.mAnnotationObj.SaveSnapshot(@“D:\”);
}

Thanks.

Hey @VideoPro,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Which version of the SDK are you using?

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks for relpy.
The version is 5.5.7681.0323.
And I found out that the snapshot has been saved successfully, but the return code is SDKERR_INVALID_PARAMETER.
Thanks.

Hey @VideoPro,

So the method worked correctly but still returned an error?

Thanks!
Michael

Yes, it does.
You may check if it is a bug or not.

Thanks.

Hey @VideoPro,

Got it. Can you reproduce the issue once more and send your SDK logs to developersupport@zoom.us? Please mention my name in the email.

Thanks!
Michael

Sure, but I don’t know where to get these logs…

Hey @VideoPro,

After your application has exited gracefully, the logs will be put in %appData%/roaming/ZoomSDK.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.