How to use mobileRTCVideoView.onDoubleTap()

Description
I want to show 4 videos using Customized Meeting UI, for this I have taken 4 MobileRTCVideoView in my layout, now what i want is that If i double tap one MobileRTCVideoView, then it will turn to full screen & other 3 gets hidden or will be in back of main video.

For this I want to know how i can use mobileRTCVideoView1.onDoubleTap() ?
& what i can do on this double tap to make the tapped video full screen / bigger.

Which Android Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Layout is like this:

<LinearLayout
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent"
        android:orientation="horizontal"
        android:weightSum="2">

<LinearLayout
            android:id="@+id/videoLayout1"
            android:layout_width="0dp"
            android:layout_weight="1"
            android:layout_margin="1dp">

<us.zoom.sdk.MobileRTCVideoView
                android:id="@+id/mobileRTCVideoView1"
                android:focusable="false"></us.zoom.sdk.MobileRTCVideoView>

</LinearLayout>

<LinearLayout
            android:id="@+id/videoLayout2"
            android:layout_width="0dp"
            android:layout_weight="1"
            android:layout_margin="1dp">

<us.zoom.sdk.MobileRTCVideoView
                android:id="@+id/mobileRTCVideoView2"
                android:focusable="false"></us.zoom.sdk.MobileRTCVideoView>

</LinearLayout>

</LinearLayout>

Code is like this:

mobileRTCVideoView1.getVideoViewManager().removeAllAttendeeVideoUnit();
mobileRTCVideoView1.getVideoViewManager().addAttendeeVideoUnit(l.longValue(), renderInfo1);

Smartphone (please complete the following information):
Phone Model : Redmi Note 3
Android Ver : 6.0.1

Additional context
If the way I am doing this work is wrong, please suggest the best possible approach…

Thanks & Regards

Hi @nilefire103,

Since MobileRTCVideoView implements both OnDoubleTapListener and OnGestureListener, there are certainly some options available for implementing the feature you are describing. :slightly_smiling_face:

That being said, when you are implementing a custom meeting UI, you are solely responsible for the behavior and appearance of your UI. As a result, we are unable to provide specific details on how to implement this as it will be unique to the UI defined within your app.

Thanks!

Can you please tell me what are those features ? or locate me for its documentation, as I have tried to found GalleryView in the docs, but nothing found related to Gallery View with CustomizedMeetingUI. The only thing i got related to gallery view is 2 settings:
getMeetingSettingsHelper().setGalleryViewCapacity(4)
getMeetingSettingsHelper().setGalleryVideoViewDisabled(false)

But nowhere found any documentation to implement this Gallery View.
It would be really helpful if I get a proper way to implement this feature…

Hi @nilefire103,

Unfortunately, those listeners linked to in my previous post are part of the Android framework, and not part of the Meeting SDK. We are only able to assist with Zoom’s SDKs, so we cannot provide general guidance on this aspect of your implementation. I would recommend checking the official Android documentation for further information on how to build the UI you are looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

I am not talking about any Listener, I am asking documentation to implement Gallery View with CustomizedMeetingUI

Hi @nilefire103,

Gallery view is a feature available in the default UI of the SDK. If you are implementing your own gallery view through a custom meeting UI, that is mostly outside of the scope of what the SDK is responsible for. As a reminder, when implementing a custom meeting UI, the SDK will not create any Layouts, Views, Activities, etc. The most involved the SDK would get in such an implementation would be the behavior related to subscribing to individual users’ video feeds. Let me know if you have any questions on how to use MobileRTCVideoView for that purpose and I’ll be more than happy to help!

Thanks!

ok, I have question related to MobileRTCVideoView, If i have 2 MobileRTCVideoView & i try to maximize other MobileRTCVideoView using LayoutParams & hide 2nd MobileRTCVideoView programatically using MobileRTCVideoView.setVisibility(View.GONE); & then 2nd one is not getting hidden instead leave a black space behind it, you can see the attached screens…

Before:
before

After:
after

So is there anything else to do to hide MobileRTCVideoView ?

Hi @nilefire103,

Can you please provide the layout XML in which this issue is present so we can investigate further?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.