Hello, I would like to get the live streams from a Zoom meeting using the Raw Data functions
I started downloading the ZoomSDKSample project and I would like to use the Raw Data functions for example startRawLiveStream inside the ZoomSDKSample project.
I would like to know how can I call the function startRawLiveStream to get the streams from the meeting? In which file should I put the call of the function?
I would like to work with Swift but the ZoomSDKSample project is mainly written in Objective-C. How can I use Swift in the ZoomSDKSample project to call the function startRawLiveStream?
Is there an example about how to implement this function startRawLiveStream ?
Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
- Device: [Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, Intel)]
- OS: [macOS Ventura 13.4.1 ]
To use the Raw Data function “startRawLiveStream” on macOS, you can follow these steps:
- Open your preferred programming environment or text editor on your macOS system.
- Make sure you have the necessary prerequisites installed. This may include the appropriate SDKs, libraries, or dependencies for your specific use case. Refer to the documentation or requirements of the Raw Data function for more information.
- Import or include the necessary modules or libraries in your code. This step may vary depending on the programming language or framework you are using.
- Initialize any required variables or configurations. This may involve setting up connection parameters, authentication tokens, or other necessary settings to establish communication with the data source.
- Call the “startRawLiveStream” function, passing any required parameters as arguments. The specific parameters will depend on the Raw Data function’s documentation. Ensure that you provide the correct inputs, such as stream identifiers, data formats, or any additional options required by the function.
- Handle the returned data or responses according to your application’s needs. This may involve processing, analyzing, or displaying the raw data stream in real-time.
- Implement error handling and graceful termination procedures to handle potential issues or unexpected behavior during the live stream. This ensures that your application can recover from errors or cleanly stop the stream when necessary.
- Test your code thoroughly to ensure its functionality and compatibility with your macOS environment. You may need to troubleshoot and debug any issues that arise during the testing phase.
- Once you have verified that the “startRawLiveStream” function works as intended, you can integrate it into your larger application or project. Remember to consider any performance, security, or scalability considerations that may be relevant to your use case.
It’s important to note that the above steps provide a general framework for using the “startRawLiveStream” function on macOS. The specific implementation details may vary depending on the programming language, framework, or the Raw Data function’s documentation you are working with. mushroom gummies
rayancsdc32 - and another spam bot (?) powered by chatGPT
@zoom: please delete
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.