HTML Form with Zoom API Integration

I am trying to have a form hosted on my website where the user can sign up for multiple webinars at a time and then once the user submits the form we use the ZOOM API to create/sign up the user for the webinars selected. I was trying to find something like this on the forums but wasn’t having any luck with it.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Currently have JWT but not sure if this is the right APP Type for what I want to be done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @DevCoder,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. You can use the Add a Webinar Registrant API in order to sign users up for a webinar programmatically.

Let me know if that helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for the reply @MaxM
I been trying to get this API post to work on postman to test and I am getting stuck on a error;

<code>300</code>

<message>Unsupported Content Type</message>

If i take off the content type still get the same result. Any help on moving forward would be greatly appreciated.

I was able to solve the problem, but i had to send the information of the body raw, if I wanted to use form data instead do you know what I would need to do to achieve this? I currenly have the content-type to be application/json, not sure if that would need to get changed.

Thanks!

Hi @DevCoder ,

You’ve found the right solution. Currently our API only supports a contain type of application/ json. We’ve reached out to our documentation team to have this corrected. Thank you for bring this to our attention.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.