I am not able to join a meeting that requires registration without registering on Android App but Web user able to join through link

I am not able to join meeting without registration .Please guide:

I am trying to join call on Zoom Android /IOS Apps by Link :
zoomus://zoom.us/join?confno=“+meetingNumber+”&pwd="+password

Web Developer created that meeting and response is below for Meeting creation API:

{“topic”:“Meeting - Board [ 17 ] FY-2022-23-BITWIZE INDIA PVD LTD New”,“type”: 2,“start_time”:“2023-05-02T18:00:00”,“duration”:60,“timezone”:“Asia/Calcutta”,“password”:“password”,“agenda”:“Meeting - Board [ 17 ] FY-2022-23-BITWIZE INDIA PVD LTD New”,“recurrence”:{“type”: 2,“repeat_interval”:1,“weekly_days”:“1,2,3,4,5,6”,“end_times”:50},“settings”:{“host_video”: true,“participant_video”:true,“cn_meeting”: false,“in_meeting”: true,“join_before_host”:true,“mute_upon_entry”: false,“watermark”: true,“use_pmi”: false,“approval_type”:0,“registration_type”:3,“audio”:“both”,“waiting_room”:“false”,“auto_recording”:“cloud”,“enforce_login”: false,“alternative_hosts”:“”}}
What Parameters I should pass in Meeting Creation API so that I will be able to Join meeting without registration.

Hi @tlregtech
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
I have a couple of questions.
Is your meeting intended to be a recurring meeting?
The type of the meeting is type 2, which is a scheduled meeting but then you are passing a recurrence object that it’s only needed when you have a meeting type 8 (recurring meeting with fixed time).

If you do not require registration for your meeting, make sure to not pass the registration_type value, it looks like you are passing registration_type=3 which means that attendees need to register once and can select one or more meeting occurrences