I am not able to show minimise window of meeting in custom UI

Whenever I clicked on this button, it removes me from meeting but not showing mini window. I tried with 4 people in meeting also but it behaves like this only.

I am not using latest but check code on github also it is similar.

When I see code, “onBackPressed” method was called on click of that button but
when I forcely call “showMiniMeetingWindow” on click of that button my app crashed with the following error
com.ingroup.android.VideoConferencing.inmeetingfunction.customizedmeetingui.MyMeetingActivity#4]-timeRecords is at its maximum size[64]. Ignore this when unittesting.
2020-11-30 14:00:15.174 20592-20592/com.ingroup.android E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.ingroup.android, PID: 20592
java.lang.IllegalStateException: View android.widget.LinearLayout{855a99a G.E… …I. 0,0-330,495} has already been added to the window manager.
at android.view.WindowManagerGlobal.addView(WindowManagerGlobal.java:359)
at android.view.WindowManagerImpl.addView(WindowManagerImpl.java:96)
at com.ingroup.android.VideoConferencing.inmeetingfunction.customizedmeetingui.view.MeetingWindowHelper.showMiniMeetingWindow(MeetingWindowHelper.java:130)
at com.ingroup.android.VideoConferencing.inmeetingfunction.customizedmeetingui.MyMeetingActivity.showMiniWindow(MyMeetingActivity.java:728)
at com.ingroup.android.VideoConferencing.inmeetingfunction.customizedmeetingui.MyMeetingActivity$5.onClickBack(MyMeetingActivity.java:653)
at com.ingroup.android.VideoConferencing.inmeetingfunction.customizedmeetingui.view.MeetingOptionBar.onClick(MeetingOptionBar.java:316)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:7189)
at android.view.View.performClickInternal(View.java:7166)
at android.view.View.access$3500(View.java:819)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:27688)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:224)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7592)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)

Please help me to know which method to call on tap of this button to show mini window or how to minimise the meeting so that I can share the app contents also within meeting.

Thanks!

Hi @mg0086447,

As mentioned in your other thread, we are unfortunately unable to assist with this aspect of your custom UI implementation as it is outside of the scope of the SDK.

Thanks!