I don't get release emails

Can a mod PM me to make sure my Email is on the right list? I’ve signed up multiple times but I don’t seem to be getting the email, I get other notifications just not new versions of WebSDK.

Hey @sales1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to clarify, do you mean that you’ve subscribed to updates on our changelog and you aren’t receiving updates for the Web SDK specifically?

Thanks,
Max

That’s correct. I didn’t get an email regarding the latest 1.9 release for example.

Hey @sales1,

I would first check your spam/junk folders to make sure it wasn’t accidentally sent there. If that doesn’t help, are you using the same email to subscribe that you use for the forum?

I can check to see if there are any issues on our end.

Thanks,
Max

It wasn’t. I do use the same email. I’ve registered for the list multiple times and it always just says success.

Hey @sales1,

Thank you for the update. I’m working to track down who can address this for us. In the meantime, I want to make sure we learn as much about the issue as we can in the event we have identified a bug. Here is a breakdown of what I tested on my end:

1. Navigate to the changelog
  2. Click Subscribe to Updates

1. Enter your email from the forum to see that it has already been added

I assume that’s the same process you’re following except at the end it says “success” instead of “Email address already used”. Is that correct?

Do you see a different message if you use a different browser or clear your browser cache? Also, have you checked with a mail administrator to make sure that the messages aren’t being accidentally blocked at the server level for some reason?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.