I got a warning when I use InitSDK

Description
I have integrated Zoom SDK in my project .Btu I got a warning when I used InitSDK:
“sdk.dll is using libcef.dll from an unknown publisher. Are you sure you want to run this software?”
I know that and I don’t want to see it anymore。
What should I do?Help for me. Please!!

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-windows-5.9.3.3191

Hi @xinheblue, thanks for using our SDK.

I’m not seeing this warning when I run an application containing the SDK. Can you please provide a screenshot?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom, thanks for your reply.
I have some screenshot in my PC,but I can’t send it.
“you can’t embed media items in a post!” when I upload it .
Are there other ways to send my screenhot .such as email?

Hi @xinheblue,

You should be able to include your screenshot in your post by uploading the picture via the Upload button when creating a reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Uploading: 1648197922(1).jpg…

Hi @xinheblue,

It looks like you tried to create a link in markdown, but didn’t include a URL. This likely happened due to your reply being submitted before the image completed uploading. You should be able to see the picture in your message preview once it has completed uploading.

Thanks!

1648197922(1)

here,I apologize for the delay in replying you.I just uploaded my screenhot success!

Hi @xinheblue,

No worries on the delay, we’re still here to help. I was able to confirm that the Windows SDK does include this library so it should be safe to run.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom
Thanks for your reply. Like I said, I know it’s safe, but how to hide the tip?

Hi @xinheblue,

Since this type of warning can notify you of potential security risks in your environment, I’m not sure if it is possible to disable. Even if there is a setting for this buried somewhere, I would advise against disabling it.

Thanks!

Hi @ jon.lieblich,
I’m sorry for the advice, but thank you all the same!

You are welcome!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out in a new topic with any additional questions. :slightly_smiling_face: