I have been receiving an error message that reads, "Invalid access token, this access token is not supported as a query parameter string."

Dear Zoom Support Team,

I have been trying to download Zoom cloud recordings using the API for some time now. I have been using the method of appending “?access_token=mytoken” to the download URL obtained from the API to download the recordings. However, since the recent update, I have been receiving an error message that reads, “Invalid access token, this access token is not supported as a query parameter string.”

I have verified that the token and permissions are correct and I am unsure what is causing this error. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Hi Team,

Also I am facing same issue. Please help on it.

Regards,
Bhoopesh Kumar

Hi @MediaPartners and @b
Hope you are doing great!
Are you still experiencing this issue? Or have you been able to troubleshoot this on your end?

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I am still experiencing the same issue and have not been able to resolve it on my end.

Could you please provide me with further assistance to resolve this issue? I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I am still experiencing the same issue and have not been able to resolve it on my end.
Could you please provide me with further assistance to resolve this issue? I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

URL: https://zoom.us/v2/phone/recording/download/XXXXXXX?access_token=XXXXXXXXXX
Response: {“code”:401,“message”:“Invalid access token, this access token is not supported as query parameter string.”}

But same token is working in the postman. Token is added in the header with “Authorization” key.

I have the same issue. Please can someone help?

Hi @TG1
Could you please describe the issue you are having?
Also, make sure to pass the access token as an authorization param and not in the headers

Hi @elisa.zoom , do you mean the other way round so it HAS to be in the header?
re: