I want to add an app to my domain and want it to be used only in folder like abcd.com/zoom/

Description
I want to add an app to my domain and want it to be used only in folder like abcd.com/zoom/ and I’ll provide it signature by php and will make user join.

Issue
I have not deployed app on the server till now and want steps to do that with zoom. Please help.
I tried with the sample-web-app code in my local computer and it works on port 9999 but now i want to make it available online

Please guide me by providing necessary steps.

Hey @harsh7890,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. How you deploy your built application really depends on where you’re hosting your application. If you’re able to provide more information in regard to the service that you’re using to host your application I’ll point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Max

Hello and thank for the reply
I am using GoDaddy hosting that has setup nodejs feature via cpanel linux hosting
Hope you understood

Hey @harsh7890,

Thank you for providing additional information. When deploying to a typical LAMP/cPanel/WHM stack you have a couple of standard options. The first would be to use SFTP to upload the public files to the server’s web root folder. Another option would be to connect to the server via SSH and pull a repository into another folder before building out the public files on the server and moving them to the web root folder.

As it sounds like you may have NodeJS specific features for your account, GoDaddy support will likely be able to direct you more accurately on their various methods to deploy websites on their servers. The process for deploying an app that uses the Zoom SDK should be the same on their platform as any other NodeJS app.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.