I want to hold all settings as name, virtual background, mirror... when join a breakout zoom

Hi @all,

When I join a breakout zoom, all my old settings like name, virtual background, mirror are not maintained/keep back. Can i join a breakout zoom with same old my settings?
Thank you in advances.

Best regards,
John

@thinh.pv ,

Thank you for posting on the Zoom Developer Forum. I’m happy to help you out. To begin, could you please share a screenshot of your settings before and after entering a breakout room? This will help us understand the behavior you’re experiencing and allow us to offer suggestions on how to achieve the intended behavior you’re looking for.

Hi @donte.zoom

Note: I using Component View mode.

• As you can see, i settings my name is John like this screenshot below:

• So when i breakout zoom and connect other zoom then it’ll reset my name (name of my computer), virtual background, mirror…
    Please re-check and let me know.

Best regards,
John

Thank you for providing these details. I will work to reproduce this and share my finding here. If the behavior is reproducible as a next step, I will place a bug ticket to address this unintended behavior.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi @donte.zoom

Yep. Thank you. Please re-check and let me know.
Hope to hear your feedback soon.

Best regards,
John

Hi @donte.zoom

• How are you?
  • Did you check it?

Best regards,
John

Hi @donte.zoom , @tommy

• Can you please re-check and let me know?
  • I’m stuck at this problem for quite some time.
    Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
John

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.