We used a mix of zoom websdk and zoom app for the meeting. The host was on the zoom app. When the host created the breakout rooms, the audio settings for the users get reset. And for some users the mic stops working. There is no way to get the audio working. The user can only refresh the web page and then load zoom again but then they are no longer in the breakout room.
Also the breakout room is closed the audio settings get reset again.
Browser Console Error
There was no error in the browser console
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Meeting SDK Code Snippets
None. Standard Zoom WebSDK Code
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Host is connected to Zoom via Zoom App. Other users connect to the zoom websdk page
- Have some users change their audio setting in case they have multiple inputs or output devices.
- Start the breakout zoom from the Zoom App. All users who changed audio settings will get reset. Some users reported not able to talk but they could hear every one.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: Windows, MacOS
- OS: Windows 10, MacOS 11.6
- Browser Version: Version 94.0.4606.81