I'm going to create a website

Description
Hello everyone, I’m going to develop a website that is integrated with zoom API, please enlighten me on what should I do/learn

so this website is for creating zoom meet between a representative of a university, so the users approximately going to 200-400 users and they can create a scheduled meeting for each university’s representative, and the meeting is gonna be maximum of 30 mins and only one to one meeting, and this event is for specifically chosen university, so it won’t be for the public.

and my question are

1. is it possible to create multiple meetings for each user?
  2. is it possible to create it without requiring the user to use a zoom account? if not then how?
  3. what pricing plan is most suitable for this scenario?
  4. what should i choose user-managed / account-level app?
  5. for example case A is going to schedule meet with B, here is the flow of what i thought. Please CMIIW.
    a. the server is going to register both users with create user API with action autoCreate
    b. after B is accepting a meeting request from A, server schedule a meeting with A as a parameter userId and schedule_for B, if success server save the meet URL
    c. when the time has come, both user join the meet with saved URL

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
What I should choose OAuth / JWT?

Developing a website integrated with Zoom API for scheduling one-on-one meetings between university representatives sounds like an exciting project. Here’s a breakdown of what you should consider:

1. Understanding Zoom API: Familiarize yourself with Zoom API documentation. Focus on endpoints related to creating and managing meetings, user management, and authentication.
  2. User Experience (UX) Design: Design an intuitive user interface where university representatives can easily schedule meetings. Consider factors like user authentication, meeting scheduling, and notification systems.
  3. Meeting Creation: Yes, it’s possible to create multiple meetings for each user using Zoom API. You can use the “Create a Meeting” endpoint to accomplish this task programmatically.
  4. User Authentication: While Zoom generally requires users to have an account to host meetings, you can use the “custCreate” user type to create users without requiring them to have a Zoom account. This allows you to manage users within your application.
  5. Pricing Plan: Determine the most suitable pricing plan based on your projected usage. Consider factors like the number of users, meeting durations, and frequency of meetings. Zoom offers various pricing plans tailored to different use cases, including API usage.
  6. App Integration: Decide whether you’ll develop a user-managed or account-level app. User-managed apps are tied to individual user accounts, while account-level apps have broader permissions tied to the Zoom account itself. Choose the option that aligns with your project requirements and security considerations.
  7. Meeting Flow: Your proposed flow for scheduling meetings seems reasonable. However, ensure proper error handling and validation at each step. Test the flow thoroughly to handle edge cases and ensure a seamless user experience.

Remember to stay updated with any changes or updates to the Zoom API and regularly test your website to ensure compatibility and reliability. Good luck with your project! If you have any further questions or need assistance you can visit the net worth website where you check the details about Steelo Brim Net Worth.