In Meeting chat API

Hello,

I want to develop a web app and looking to read the in-meeting chat (both public & private chats) using API (without embedding any zoom web client).

How can I do this?

Thanks

Hey @adamm

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Hey @will.zoom ,

I read the linked threads - is there any plan to add this API in the future?
This has huge potential and can be incredible for a lot of use cases.

Hey @adamm,

Thanks for raising this—we have received this feedback before and do hope to expand the capabilities of our APIs at some point, in regards to in-meeting actions. However, this is not on our near-term roadmap at the moment.

That said, I can certainly appreciate the use case and will be happy to continue sharing this feedback internally.

Thanks,
Will

Thanks, I hope you’ll move this forward.
What about Zapps? will the API for developers get released soon? from what I understand this should also give a way to improve the traditional interactions tools in Zoom (chat, polls, q&a, reactions)

Hey @adamm,

Yes—our Zoom Apps are in beta and we will be releasing them more widely in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.